This is a text-only version of the following page on https://raymii.org:
Title : NutsManager
Author : Remy van Elst
Date : 15-09-2012
URL : https://raymii.org/s/software/NutsManager.html
Format : Markdown/HTML
NutsManager is a power/gas/water usage tracker written in PHP. It uses a JSON
text file for the values and the visual side is created with the excellent HTML5
Kickstart framework by Joshua Gatcke. The graphs are made with the flot
Consider sponsoring me on Github. It means the world to me if you show you
r appreciation and you'll help pay the server costs.
ou can also sponsor me by getting a Digital Ocean VPS. With this referral link you'll get $100 credit for 60 days.
It helps me to keep track of my power usage, and shows me on which days I use a
lot, and on which days I do not. That way, I know that a LAN party costs me a
[Download version 0.0.4]
* Program is now i18n compatible and has a Dutch and English translation.
* Full overview is now sorted by month.
* Fixed a bug where PHP takes variables as int. and not as float.
* Initial release
* 4 different measurement units:
* Discount priced power
* Graph which shows the difference with the day before
* Overview of all values, sorted per month
* Average difference
* Average price
* Pretty colours
* Download zip file: https://github.com/RaymiiOrg/nutsmanager/zipball/master and unzip to webroot (/var/www).
* Make sure json file is writable by webserver: _chown www-data:www-date power.json_
* (Or, _chmod 777 power.json_ if you are lazy)
* Change the price values for the power, gas and water in the _functions.php_ file.
* Make sure you use a dot (.) and not a comma (,), php doesn't like comma's.
* Set the language in the _functions.php_ file.
* For english: language.en.php.
* For dutch: language.nl.php.
* Start adding the values every day.
HTML5 Kickstart: https://github.com/joshuagatcke/HTML-KickStart
All the text on this website is free as in freedom unless stated otherwise.
This means you can use it in any way you want, you can copy it, change it
the way you like and republish it, as long as you release the (modified)
content under the same license to give others the same freedoms you've got
and place my name and a link to this site with the article as source.
This site uses Google Analytics for statistics and Google Adwords for
advertisements. You are tracked and Google knows everything about you.
Use an adblocker like ublock-origin if you don't want it.
All the code on this website is licensed under the GNU GPL v3 license
unless already licensed under a license which does not allows this form
of licensing or if another license is stated on that page / in that software:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see
Just to be clear, the information on this website is for ment for educational
purposes and you use it at your own risk. I do not take responsibility if you
screw something up. Use common sense, do not rm -rf / as root for example.
If you have any questions then do not hesitate to contact me.
See https://raymii.org/s/static/About.html for details.