This is a text-only version of the following page on https://raymii.org:
Title : Codename Geld
Author : Remy van Elst
Date : 15-10-2012
URL : https://raymii.org/s/software/Codename_Geld.html
Format : Markdown/HTML
Codename Geld is a finance manager written in PHP. It uses a JSON text file for
the values and the visual side is created with the excellent HTML5 Kickstart
framework by Joshua Gatcke.
Consider sponsoring me on Github. It means the world to me if you show you
r appreciation and you'll help pay the server costs.
ou can also sponsor me by getting a Digital Ocean VPS. With this referral link you'll get $100 credit for 60 days.
It is not as fancy as mint.com or gnucash, so if you need advanced features
(multiple accounts for example) you might want to use another piece of software.
Also, the code is quite messy.
* Fixed 5 foreach loop bugs.
* Fixed 3 array sorting bugs.
* Balance from previous month now shown in new month.
* Fixed bug with sorting items and stores
* Changed json storage to store transactions and stores separately
* Fixed a few translations
* Added theme support (pink and blue for now).
* l18n support via language files
* Initial release
* Monthly overview of income and expenses.
* Yearly overview of income and expenses.
* Uses a JSON database, backup is very easy (copy the json file).
* Unlimited stores and transactions.
* Multi-language, dutch and english and translations are easy to add.
* Lightweight on the server side.
* After adding or changing or deleting values you get redirected to the inex page instead of the page you came from.
* Download zip file: https://github.com/RaymiiOrg/Codename_Geld/zipball/master and unzip to webroot (/var/www).
* Make sure json file is writable by webserver: _chown www-data:www-date geld.json_
* (Or, _chmod 777 geld.json_ if you are lazy)
* Fill in the application
Raymii.org: https://raymii.org/cms/p _Codename_ Geld HTML5 Kickstart:
All the text on this website is free as in freedom unless stated otherwise.
This means you can use it in any way you want, you can copy it, change it
the way you like and republish it, as long as you release the (modified)
content under the same license to give others the same freedoms you've got
and place my name and a link to this site with the article as source.
This site uses Google Analytics for statistics and Google Adwords for
advertisements. You are tracked and Google knows everything about you.
Use an adblocker like ublock-origin if you don't want it.
All the code on this website is licensed under the GNU GPL v3 license
unless already licensed under a license which does not allows this form
of licensing or if another license is stated on that page / in that software:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see
Just to be clear, the information on this website is for ment for educational
purposes and you use it at your own risk. I do not take responsibility if you
screw something up. Use common sense, do not rm -rf / as root for example.
If you have any questions then do not hesitate to contact me.
See https://raymii.org/s/static/About.html for details.