.-') _ .-') _
( OO ) ) ( OO ) )
.-----. ,--./ ,--,' ,--./ ,--,'
' .--./ | \ | |\ | \ | |\
| |('-. | \| | )| \| | )
/_) |OO )| . |/ | . |/
|| |`-'| | |\ | | |\ |
(_' '--'\ | | \ | | | \ |
`-----' `--' `--' `--' `--'
lite.cnn.io - on gopher - inofficial
INDEX VIEW: * Listen * Trump lashes out wildly as he seeks an election comeback * Member of debate commission rebukes Trump and says President's attacks are 'just wrong'0e4 * It's becoming more and more clear what Donald Trump will do if he loses * Donald Trump just lost his go-to debate move * Obama returns to the campaign trail, rallying support for Biden in hopes of ending Trump's presidency * 'I waited 21 years for this moment' * Black women are the backbone of the Democratic Party. And they feel the heavy burden of this election. * Want to see how the landscape is shaping up on election night? Look to North Carolina0 * Election officials in at least two states contact law enforcement after threatening emails sent to voters186667fbde79659778912 * US is nearing 'rapid acceleration' of Covid-19 cases, expert warns, as daily infections hit about 60,000f3d0c5cec57fd551a7d7 * Opinion: Covid-19 is surging in small-town America * The widow of a police officer who died of Covid-19 has a warning for undecided voters4 * A Texas woman died on a plane of Covid-19 in July * Opinion: My brother didn't get Covid-19, but he was a victim of it anywaye * The *real* reason Donald Trump walked out of that '60 Minutes' interview * FBI says it has 'nothing to add' to Ratcliffe's claim on Russian disinformation * Possible new organ in the human throat discovered by Dutch scientists
* Anderson Cooper Full Circle * Pope endorses civil union laws for same-sex couples * Purdue Pharma to plead guilty to federal criminal charges related to opioid crisisodevoid.de * In the calm before the possible storm, it doesn't look like courts will decide the election1bde13e * Trump administration continues to send mixed messages about future of US troops in Afghanistane845c0bd7d * 'Borat' sequel somehow still manages to serve up audacious surprises * New York Times: Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account
* Opinion: How Trump is turning his five court losses into a win * The legal reckoning awaiting Trump if he loses the election * Santo Stefano: This idyllic Italian village will pay you to move there0
* President calls for calm after protesters shot during Nigeria demonstration.de * Don't call it 'court packing.' Call it how we save democracy * The first firefighting robot in America is here -- and it has already helped fight a major fire in Los Angeles * Tesla posts record profit and says it will sell half a million cars this year * Actor Sam Elliott narrates Biden campaign ad aired during World Series0
* McConnell casts doubt on massive pre-election stimulus deal * Senate set to vote on competing coronavirus stimulus measures -- neither going anywhere nowa54d8d1 * As Senate Republicans push new PPP, small businesses say it falls short * Republicans doubt Mnuchin and Pelosi can come up with a stimulus deal they can support72 * Breonna Taylor would be alive if police hadn't given her time to answer the door, officer involved in raid says * A teacher is beheaded, and France's war over secularism, freedom of speech and religious equality reignitesd15545e400ba734457e74b1 * Administration officials alarmed by White House push to fast track lucrative 5G spectrum contract, sources say * Holly Courtier was hurt and 'praying to be found' in Zion National Park, her sister says * Emma Roberts blocked her mom on Instagram after she leaked pregnancy newse * Chris Pratt defended by fellow stars after Twitter diss * After 54 years on broadcast TV, 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown' moves to Apple TV+ * Clare Crawley faces the most ageist season ever of 'The Bachelorette'
* Maryland man facing federal charge for allegedly threatening Biden and Harris * Judge to hear DOJ request to represent Trump in rape defamation lawsuit * Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can't be found * Your election speed read, two weeks out * Senior officials urge Election Day patience, while Trump calls for fast results * The 4 threats facing voters this election — and how you can beat them * What you need to know about Joe Biden's tax plan * Steny Hoyer: Democrats will restore America * Listen to CNN (low-bandwidth usage)